Thời gian làm việc:
08h29 - 17h44 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Research and identify hotel partners in the global market. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential travel agents and hotel partners.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new partners.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with partners and address their needs effectively.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine the necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in business development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and attention to detail. ability to multi-task effectively
- A dedicated person with strong proven results for sales is encouraged to apply.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
1. Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly income of 7 – 10 million VND.
- Regular performance reviews with annual salary increments.
- 13th-month salary bonus, holiday bonuses, and 12 days of annual leave.
- Lunch allowance, and work equipment subsidies.
2. Health and Well-being:
- Full entitlement to labor-related benefits as per current legal regulations (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance), and participation in premium health insurance with Bao Viet.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Exclusive travel for internal staff.
- Participation in sports clubs: soccer, badminton, yoga…
- Team-building and annual company outings.
- Engaging in meaningful and fun extracurricular activities: Martine Day, Karaoke Office, Parties, Happy hour party…
3. Company Culture:
A dynamic, open, and straightforward startup-like company environment that encourages the free development of progressive ideas. You have the power to shape an inclusive working environment where all ideas are nurtured, fostering a positive, open, and harmonious work culture together.