Thời gian làm việc:
08h29 - 17h44 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Research and identify hotel partners in the Asia market. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential hotel partners.
• Oversee the sales process to attract new partners.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with partners and address their needs effectively.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process. Conduct cold-call to identify leads.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Other reasonable duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in business development
• Familiarity with Hotel Service, Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses, and Outbound tours is plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
• Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and attention to detail. ability to multi-task effectively
• A dedicated person with strong proven results for sales is encouraged to apply
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th month salary yearly; Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position
- Many fun and meaningful activities such as sports and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Lunch allowance
- Massage chair for healthcare
- Participate in internal event programs, company and team building trip every year; and monthly happy hour gathering
- The startup environment is dynamic, open, straightforward, and encourages innovative thinking. You can define an inclusive working environment where all ideas are nurtured and positive work culture is created together.