Thời gian làm việc:
08h30 - 17h45 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential Homes, Villa, Apartment partners.
• Oversee the sales process to attract new partners.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with partners and address their needs effectively.
• Conduct cold-call to identify leads.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
• Enter new Homes, Villa & Apartment partner data and update changes to existing accounts correctly in the company system.
• Other reasonable duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of relevant work experience, in business development at reputable tourism business is a plus;
but not required.
• Familiarity with Homes, Villa, Apartment Service, and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses.
• Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and have
attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively
• A dedicated person with strong proven results for sales are encouraged to apply.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th-month salary yearly
- Company and team-building trip every year
- Many fun and meaningful activities such sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to develop your career path
- Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position