Thời gian làm việc:
08h29 - 17h44 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Providing support to hotel partners. Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude
- Work closely and professionally with other departments within Mytour to ensure the best resolution for hotel partners
- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Contacting hotel partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.).
- Assisting partners in issues pertaining to Mytour tools & applications.
- Proactively call hotel partners to resolve any anticipated future issues.
- Manage first-level accounting queries
- Handle relocations if request comes from hotel
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings;
- Participation in weekly team meeting and learning in office
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have commercial questions by phone when the Market Managers are unavailable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses
- Good communication skills and working usage of English;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others;
- Proactive and good communication skills with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th month salary yearly
- Company and team building trip every year
- Many fun and meaning activities such sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position