Thời gian làm việc:
08h30 - 17h45 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Providing support to Mytour hotel Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude
- Work closely and professionally with other departments within Mytour to ensure the best resolution for hotel partners
- Responding to inventory management
- Contacting hotel partners to resolve issues (questions, changes,etc.).
- Assisting partners in issues pertaining to Mytour tools & applications. Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion; Delivering training by phone and/or online to new and or existing properties on how to use Mytour extranet
- Assisting partners with live website issues & troubleshooting.
- Proactively call hotel partners to resolve any anticipated future issues.
- Manage first level accounting queries
- Handle relocations if request comes from hotel
- Support tool improvements by testing changes and escalating issues
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings;
- Participation in weekly team meeting and learning in office
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have commercial questions by phone when the Market Managers are unavailable
- Experience in hospitality is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses;
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Good communication skills and working usage of English;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th month salary yearly
- Company and team building trip every year
- Many funs and meaning activities such sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position