Thời gian làm việc:
08h29 - 17h44 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Providing support to hotel partners. Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude
- Assisting partners in issues pertaining to systems & applications. Guide the hotels to enter information into the system to completion; Deliver training by phone or online workshop to new and or existing properties on how to use system
- Proactively call hotel partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.) and any anticipated future issues.
- Assisting partners with live website issues & troubleshooting.
- Support tool improvements by testing changes and escalating issues
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Hotel Service and hospitality is a plus
- Good communication skills and working usage of English;
- Proactive and good communication skills with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance
- 13th month salary yearly; Performance Review every year to adjust salary and title/position
- Many fun and meaningful activities such as sports and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
- Lunch allowance
- Massage chair for healthcare
- Participate in internal event programs, company and team building trip every year; and monthly happy hour gathering
- The startup environment is dynamic, open, straightforward, and encourages innovative thinking. You can define an inclusive working environment where all ideas are nurtured and positive work culture is created together.