Thời gian làm việc:
08h30 - 17h45 (từ thứ 2 - thứ 6)
Loại việc làm:
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
This is a strategic finance role reporting directly to the CFO. This position cooperates with other colleagues in the Finance Team to be responsible for the creation and continual monitoring of company financial budgets and utilization of company financial resources.
SCOPE OF WORK:
– Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
– Plan, evaluate, design, implement, and track the whole company and each division’s budget/expense.
– Build strong partnerships with budget owner divisions to understand budgeting needs and provide advice on budget plans.
– Review and analyze monthly forecasts and analyze budgeting variance.
– Prepare financial analysis and/or management reports to obtain insights on budget/expense and provide proper budget prevention, highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up for proper actions with relevant departments.
– Cooperate with other colleagues to fulfill other financial ad-hoc tasks.
– A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics
– At least 3-5 years of working experience in Finance Planning & Analysis, or a similar position in the e-commerce and retail industry is prefered.
– Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, excellent attention to detail, strong analytical capability, and a preference to work with numbers and data.
– Excellent numeracy skills, communications, and self-presentation skills.
– A good understanding of Power BI, SQL, VBA, Tableau is a plus.
– Excellent Excel and Google Sheet skills. Knowledge of any data-mining tools will help to fulfill the job.
– Willing to work hard to meet deadlines, have a can-do attitude and good teamwork.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
– Great career opportunities, competitive salary depending on your competencies and experience.
– Attractive 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
– Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion.
– Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with a discount for family members.
– Annual health check.
– Company trips and team buildings.
– Gifts on special accession: individual birthday, Tet, and Holidays.
– Internal activities, sports, and social clubs
– Advance yourself in the creative, dynamic and challenging high-tech industry. All Ideas are appreciated – No barriers- No limitations.
– Have a daily breakfast, coffee and tea break with fruits.
– Working time: 8:00 – 8:30 to 17:15 – 17:45 (1 hour 15 minutes for break time) from Monday to Friday.